Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Deans Ball

A couple of weeks ago Brent and I got to have a night out on the town. Brent was one out of about 6 students from washburn was invited to the Deans ball. It was a black tie even (we just didnt want to afford the tux, as you can see:)) It was in Kansas City at a very nice International Hotel. We had the dinner/dance on the top floor, and it over looked a beautiful part of Kansas City. They served us a very good 5 course meal. We felt very out of place with all of the professors and seasoned attorneys, but it was fun socializing with new people, and we had a great night.





We went with our frineds that are also law students here in Topeka Regan and Annie Duckworth. We had a fun night!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That's so neat that you guys got to go together. Jon and I went to something similar, but it wasn't as prestigious as a a Dean's Ball. But it was fun to get a little dressed up and go out together! So hopefully you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
It's Talia Johnson (Clare), I was so excited to find your blog!! What a cute family you have!! And you look fabulous after 3 kids!! I am glad life is going good for you guys. I just started a blog to, it's joeandtalia.blogspot.com! Anyway way cute family!! Love Talia

The Allen's said...

Oh my I have been missing so much cause I thought your Palmyra picture was a post. Oh man. I am loving seeing all you guys are doing. Is everyone meeting at the new years eve stake dance in snowflake. I sure as hec hope so. we love and miss you guys.

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family