We live in the Sunflower State of Kansas. I couldnt go without finding a field of Sunflowers to take pictures in! It was fun.

As you can tell Michayla wasnt too happy about the bees that accompany sunflowers. We really do love it here. It is beautiful. We only wish we could talk all of our friends and family into moving out here with us.
2 comments:
Hey Michelle! Looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun things! The sunflowers are beautiful! I love the tiolet pictures. Those are crazy! YUCK! :) Your little family is so cute!
Love,
Britt
p.s. our blog is www.aaronbrittbond.blogspot.com
It is Beautiful there. I am so jealous! Chad & Em are contimplating moving there, for a job transfer(more Chad I think) But I don't know what part of Kansas though. If they go I'll be even more jealous. I love to look at all your pics. Also-way to go w/ homeschooling...I wouldn't even know where to start, but it sure is tempting. At least I'll know where to find a PRO if I ever go that route:)
Post a Comment