Brent took Blake on a daddy-son day to go see the race cars on their way to Kansas City race way. They gave Blake small race cars. He had such a good time!
Hey! Yes we are living in Show Low. We did live in the valley last year for about 6 months but Tyler couldnt stand it..so here we are back in ol Show Low! But I love it! I cant believe you guys are so far away! Kansas! Geeze! How is it there? Your kids are soo dang cute!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! Sister Johnston! Your family is so dang cute! Your kids are so big! How are you guys doing?
Hey! Yes we are living in Show Low. We did live in the valley last year for about 6 months but Tyler couldnt stand it..so here we are back in ol Show Low! But I love it! I cant believe you guys are so far away! Kansas! Geeze! How is it there? Your kids are soo dang cute!
Post a Comment