Sunday, September 30, 2007

Toliet Girl



So, Allyson has now topped my kids on the crazy list. She is always finding new things to do to destroy my house, and my sanity. Her latest thing is getting INTO the toliet as fast as she can. No, this was not a single event, this just happened to be a time when the camera was close. She thinks it is very funny. Probably because the first time she did it was during pre-school, and all the pre-school kids wer laughing at her. It wasnt so funny to me, however, since one of the patrons of the pre-school had not flushed, and she was swimming in yellow water. GROSS! AHHHHH!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle - she is too funny!!! What a cutie! I wish that we could come and steal her away for an afternoon of fun - that way she could climb into our toilet for a nice change of pace. Don't worry, Jeremy usually flushes. :) We love you!!

Tanya Leigh said...

LOL! Yup, I think she takes the cake with that one :) Shyre is frequently found splashing around in the toilet ... once after Ryan forgot to flush *EEW*. I thought THAT was bad (okay, it was), but she doesn't go halfway. Ha!

Kristy said...

Oh man- I'm just glad that Melanie hasn't figured that out yet. And since Savannah still isn't potty trained, then I never have to worry about her leaving the seat up!

The Allen's said...

Isaac doesnt climb into the toilet all the time (it has been done just not frequently) but he just likes to play in it and when he hears me coming it gets faster and more intense like he knows his fun is soon coming to an end. Oh these little people. I swear if we are not sainted for getting them grown up and out of the house alive I do not know how we ever will be.

Jenni Sue said...

AHHH! Michelle! Not fun right now, but very funny later on I'm sure. Glad you guys love it there!

Trisha said...

So yucky! She and Parker would probably get along great! He hasn't actually gotten in though, just likes to splash around! Yummy! But how do you get mad at that cute face?

Michayla Johnston (Daughter) said...

Oh my gosh! I just showed this to a 6-year old now Ally and she and Blake were cracking up about it! I'm glad we journal our lives!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family