Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kindergarten Time!











Well, I cant believe it! Michayla went to school this week! She kinda liked it:) We'll give it a couple weeks before we decide for sure if its really worth the time:) My problem is that my options are limited, since we cant afford private school, and since I'm going to school I dont have the time I would like to home school. But we'll just wait and see if things get better. I'm sure the first days are always a little wierd. Its crazy though to think that now our lives revolve around the her school schedule, and not our own....for not just a little while.....but until we're 50!!! AHHHHHH!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Look how big Michayla is!! This must have been such a big week... I would have been an emotional wreck! ... you said get better?? I didn't know you were thinking about homeschooling!!Ü I hope everything works out... but you're the best mom on the planet, so I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing!

Anonymous said...

Kendra is wondering where Michayla got that way cute shirt... Kendra wants it :)

Kristy said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. And I'm sure that things will get better as you all get used to the school schedule!

Landvatter Family said...

okay how sad that I had to find your blog through one of my friends and we are family! This is Hawli and I can't believe Michayla is in school! Your kids are so dang cute! WE have a blog also. Its landvatters.blogspot.com! I am so glad I found you!

Bekah: said...

Michelle!!! It has been forever! Your little girl is so gorgeous! WOW time really flies... (this is bekah denhalter ray) anyway, im excited you have a blog for me to check out!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Hey Michelle and Brent! I'm another one who just found your blog through other Snowflakians. I hope you don't mind that I've linked you on my blog. =)

The pictures are great!

mad white woman said...

hi michelle! how are you? i saw your blog on bekah's and am happy i did! your little family is so cute and i can't believe how much michayla looks like you! how sweet. what are you doing in kansas and what are you going to school for?? busy busy! when you get a minute, check us out: www.penrods.blogspot.com

The Allen's said...

HI guys it is Kelyn Allen. I just wanted to make sure that it was ok I linked you our blog. I am so jealous of how pretty it is there. HOpe we see you at Christmas time.

Unknown said...

Hey Michelle! It's Brittney Dayton. I saw your blog and was just thinking about all the fun times we had back at good ol' NAU! Your kids are so cute! I can't beleive how big they are! Hope all is well!

Mikelle said...

Hey there! Michayla looked so ready to go...she's always been such a "grown up" and independent. I love the last pic of her waving, so cute! Is she liking going to school everyday? I can just see Hannah holding on to my leg, screaming-everyday. Yuck that makes me sick. I miss you!-and in answer to your question "what are our plans"?-I decided I am no longer planning anything:) Just go w/ the flow & support Jake as much as I can..that way I won't have to keep telling everyone the plans have changed again-But we are happy, and our needs are met so I'm not complaining:)

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family