Friday, August 10, 2007

Chicago-Shedd Aquarium

In Chicago we went to Shedd aquarium, one of the biggest aquariums in the U.S. It was awesome. This is the kids standing by the Balooga Whale tank. They were big white whales, and there was a baby whale there only 2 days old. He was swimming around with his mama.

Umm...not sure what the kids were doing, but this is when we were at the dolphin show. Out the back is lake Michigan. It was hug! Like the ocean. AMAZING.

Can you see the fish? Its the big yellow blob in the middle.

This is the shark tank. We sat and watched the sharks and sea turtles for quite a while. This was Blakes favorite part:)

Heres another crazy one for ya. Man, I think whoever made up this species has a very impressive imagination.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun to get to see so many fun things... especially that 2 day old whale! Davis would have loved that!!

Anonymous said...

I wish would have been there with you all. As much as i love fish and aquariums, I would have felt as happy as the fish in the water! Maybe next time? Love all your pics and I love You and miss you all!

Theresia

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

Your kids have gotten so big! It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. We hope everything is going well for you. If you feel like it, check out our blog at www.the5cookies.blogspot.com. I just started it, so there isn't much there, but I will be adding more to it soon. Especially since the kids just started school today! I am loving it! Take Care!

Jamielynn said...

Hey Johnstons....Its the Hammonds!!! I was so excited to run into your blog. Looks like you are all doing so good. Our blog is johnnyandjamie.blogspot.com.

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family