

Surprize, Surprize! We are now a Dog family:) This is Sarah. She came with that name, which just happens to be Michaylas favorite name. She was heart broken when we didnt name Allyson Sarah! Anyway, She is 5 yrs old and a very good dog. The only problem is we are an outside dog family, so getting used to an inside dog has been kinda difficult. The kids love it! The daddy, not so much. But we are making room for her in our home and in our hearts, and it is definatley an experience I wouldnt trade.
Allyson LOVES Sarah. She rides her and hugs her all the time. Sarah has been extremely good with the kids. I love that about her.
4 comments:
How fun! Jon and Savannah would love to have a dog! But one thing at a time, right?
How fun!! Ü ...and I have good news, you'll have to look at my blog!
OH! I want a dog! We keep trying to breed Sam's parents dog, but he must be sterile because no luck yet. And I can't believe how big Allyson is! WOW!
Tell Brent that when Kendra gets us a dog I won't be too excited about it either!
Post a Comment