Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thanksgiving

Ok, sorry if this is Extremely late, but since it is finals season, we save all the things we CAN do on Sunday, until Sunday, and since our pictures only download to Brents computer, I have to wait until I can snatch it from him to make a post. ANYWAY.......We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving, and are SOOOO glad that the Moores live so close and that we could have some great family time with them. We had a feast! and also had a great time together playing games and wathcing football, while the kids destroyed that basement:)

Heres Mariah just waiting for the "dig in" signal.
The kiddos (Amber, Michayla, Blake and Cody) actually sat down for almost 5 minutes of the meal. I'm pretty sure thats a record for them.:)
These were my helpers. They are growing up to be such great girls! I sure love them.


1 comment:

The Allen's said...

hey michelle, our address is 625 W. mckellips #279 mesa, Az 85201. i can not even wait for the new years dance. how funny that is. i am glad you guys have your basement too or it might be a really long winter. love you guys.

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family