Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let it snow....Let it snow....Let it snow!





As long as it SNOWS, and NOT rains ICE!!!!
Here in kansas we have come to know well a new kind of storm....an ice storm. It looks like rain, but when it hits the ground it freezes. We just had an ice storm this weekend, and it actually got down to like 5 degrees! Brrrrrr!











But last week, before the ice hit, we actually got a couple inches of snow to play in. The kids were so excited! They tried their hardest to build a snowman, and got what they could out of the hill right next to our house for sledding.
Amber and Michayla getting a load of snow for the snowman. And Blake about to take a ride!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow! Wow! That looks like fun! You have such a cute little family. I love the "ranch dressing holder" and the stockings are super cute!

Josh n' Joni said...

Cute pictures! And yes, please snow, but no ice!! Maybe it's just getting out of the way now so we have nice weather to drive home in!

Jenni Sue said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like your kids had fun!

Sandy Ballard said...

Looks like fun, but to clod for me. Nice to see you. You have a beautiful family. I have a blog now so stay in touch.

Trisha said...

We would love to have a visit from you guys! We got your Christmas card yesterday, we love hearing from you. Love you guys...

Carlie said...

What a creative little mama you are. I have several crafts I am trying to finish before Christmas. Next year, either start earlier or calm down on the work load!
My sister is having the same ice-storm woes, and pretty much just holes up in the house until it passes. The amount of cold and snow in Flagstaff was enough for me.

Carrie LaHaie said...

Michele!! I found you yay!!! Your family is beautiful of course!! I finally joined the blogger community, hope to stay in touch!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family