My project these last couple weeks has been trying to figure out how I wanted to make our family stockings. It was very fun! Michayla helped me design them and put them together
It has been so fun to learn how to use my sewing machine this year (finally!).
Cute stockings! I was trying to figure out how to do mine this year too. But, at this point I've decided we can use our cheap felt stockings one more year! I'm focusing on making curtains, and an apron. I had to take something off my "to do" list! :)
Love the stockings! After the ones that Grandma made for us, I just can't decide what I want to do for our stockings. Needless to say, we're a little stockingless around here! But yours turned out so cute!
4 comments:
Cute stockings! I was trying to figure out how to do mine this year too. But, at this point I've decided we can use our cheap felt stockings one more year! I'm focusing on making curtains, and an apron. I had to take something off my "to do" list! :)
Wow, I'm impressed! Very craftsy!
I love them. Great job.
Love the stockings! After the ones that Grandma made for us, I just can't decide what I want to do for our stockings. Needless to say, we're a little stockingless around here! But yours turned out so cute!
Post a Comment