Sunday, December 9, 2007

Multi-purpose Martini Mixer

At the beginning of the semester Brent was given a gift from a law school function. At the time we thought.....gee thanks, a martini mixer???

Well, after some creative thinking episodes, I came to realize that I had to start thinking out of the box.....dont you think this makes the best home made ranch dressing holder? It mixes just right, it keeps the dressing cold on the table, and the little top comes off for serving. I LOVE homemade ranch dressing.


2 comments:

Contact Information said...

Hi Brent & Michelle,
It is Alethia. I just happened to be looking at someone's blog that had your link. I just thought I would say hi. I hear you live in Kansas? We live in Central Oklahoma. Anyway, Your kids are adorable. Hope life is good. Keep in touch:)

The Burtons said...

OMG Michelle! You are so creative! I love it!!!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family