Sunday, November 11, 2007

Playing Dress-up

Michayla got wrapped up like a mummy at our JRC Halloween Party. She's actually dressed up like a princess underneat all that toilet paper.

Allyson was really playing the part of the wicked witch that night. How did she learn to make that face???
Where has the innocence gone? She looks so suspicious here!

Blake was a happy Power Ranger Man (he refused to take off his Batman Cape). I love his big smile!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

They're all so cute! Everytime Savannah saw someone dressed up as a princess she would say, "I want to be that next year!"

The Allen's said...

I wonder if isaac's hair would be that long if he was a girl. probably not since I maybe cut it once every 4 months. I bet they are going to be good friends him and that allyson chicky. Looks like you guys had a good halloween this year. cutie kiddos. love you.

Amy said...

Hey you two! It's fun to see your beautiful family. Crazy you're in Kansas! I've found so many old friends through blogging! I have way too much fun my hubby says! Make sure you check out my blog!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at Halloween. It was great to find your blog and see what you were up to these days. You're kids are really cute, and good luck with law school.

Anonymous said...

Awww you have such an awesome family! I love these pictures of them all dressed up, super cute!!! Are you guys sticking around for the holidays, or are you going home?

Karolyn said...

your blog looks so cute! you are such a good mom-looks like your family has such a fun time with everything! umk-can you teach me how to put music to my blog!!!!!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family