



So, recently Michayla has taken to bug liking. I think its kinda weird because Blake really doesnt want to even touch them. This all started about a year ago when one of my friends showed Michayla how cool it was to hold worms. Thanks Sally! Just kidding, I'm glad she likes them. This praying mantis was pretty cool, other than we found it in our basement.:)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that's so cool that Michayla likes bugs! Tate's been going through this HUGE bug thing right now too! His favorite is a grasshopper though. I seriously don't know where he got his vivid imagination, but he has these make believe grasshopper friends that he brings everywhere. He also pretends that he's a grasshopper. He'll jump up high into the air and shout "boop, I'm a grasshopper!"
I changed my blog to private and I sent you an email invite. Hopefully you got it, let me know if I need to resend it.
Wow, how funny! At least it wasn't a spider or something.
She looks so much like you!!
what a brave girl!!!! nice pics by the way!
Post a Comment