This one just was funny. We are sure Allyson was flipping off the camera! She was such a monkey that day. She would NOT let us take a picture of her for anything. We were all so amazed that we got a couple good ones of the family:)
This is my absolute favorite. Blake LOVES his daddy!
This is not my favorite pictures, but the background was my favorite out of all of them.
My favorite people in the whole world!
16 comments:
ok, I love love love you guys and i miss miss miss you! I think the one posted at the top of your blog is my favorite. Michayla is so pretty! I cant believe it. And i love the picture of brent and blakester. I pretty much shed a tear or two. and the black and white one of ali is so cute. I think that they're all my favorite. you just have such a dang cute family.
And ask brent if he remembers charlie adams from working with Kevin. I met him at school the other day and he actually has been in my ward for awhile. Anyways he says hi.
So, i guess i'll just have to wait until christmas to see you clowns. Aaron says whats up.
I LOVE YOU!!!!
LOVE these family pics Michelle!! ...I love the red! And I totally agree about the "adventure" of getting family pictures taken- I dread it! But look at your cute results! And how nice to already have it done for Christmas! I want to get mine done, but we're being "forced" to wait this year until Decemeber (seeing as I'm due Dec. 2nd and well...I want everybody in the picture!) Ü Your pictures are positively cute, cute, cute!!
These pictures turned out beautiful. I love the very top family one. It is so good of your whole family!
That one of Blake and his daddy is so adorable. I love it!
Your family pics are BEAUTIFUL! Jessica did a very nice job! And I am so happy you guys started a blog! We love your cute, happy little family!
You guys are so good looking! I love the red matching. I may have to yse that for our future family pics. It is great to see your family. I was just thinking, we have about the same age children, maybe sometime we need to get together. Sure would be fun to catch up some time.
I agree with everyone else! You have a great-looking family! You all look so fabulous!! I love you all!
Hey Michelle!!
I love your family photos...you've inspired me to quit putting it off and have ours done!
I love all of the pictures! You guys look so cute! And I miss you too! I'm not sure when the Christmas party is going to be; I'll try to remember to ask my mom about it. And I ran into your cousin, Amy Flake, yesterday. Her little baby is pretty cute! Love you and miss you! Take care!
cute pictures, adorable family!
These are uch cute family pictures I love hem the backrounds are so pretty Kansas seems really pretty I love you guys TONS!!! I cant wait to see you again
I love you guys I am the one who wrote the other one I dont know if my name showed up on the other one
I love the red in all of them alli is soooo cute and michalya is so pretty blakester is also soo cute well I love you guys again!~!
Michelle,
I just remembered to look at you blog again. You family picutures are so cute. I miss you here in the valley. We need another F Gang meeting!
Mindy
Hey Michelle! I set my blog to private today and was wondering if you could send me your gmail e-mail address so that I can send you an invite!
Thanks!
Britt
aaronbrittbond@gmail.com
Hey Michelle, Oh my goodness you have such a beautiful family, not that I'm supprised. How are you guys likeing KS? I hope things are going well for you. I was thinking about everyone the other day and how much I miss all of you, it is so easy to loose touch. Are you going to be around Snowflake for Christmas this year? we will be there for several days I was thinking it would be so fun to do lunch or hang out if you will be ther eand have some time. Hope to hear from you. Melinda
Post a Comment