How fun! I'll have to do this too! I'm loving all your recent posts Michelle! You are an amazing girl! I was just telling Jimmy that I wish we still lived close so we could see each other at least every once in a while! ...I want you to rub off on me! You are an amazing mom! And I'm SO proud of you for homeschooling! Where else could Michayla get such an awesome teacher???!!
Boy, I was going to comment earlier that Blake looks so much like Brent (or any Johnston boy for that matter). I guess that just means Michelle looks a LOT like Brent :) -Chad
6 comments:
LOL! I was really surprised about my results too ;)
How fun! I'll have to do this too! I'm loving all your recent posts Michelle! You are an amazing girl! I was just telling Jimmy that I wish we still lived close so we could see each other at least every once in a while! ...I want you to rub off on me! You are an amazing mom! And I'm SO proud of you for homeschooling! Where else could Michayla get such an awesome teacher???!!
Michelle! It is great to see what a beautiful family that you have! I'm so glad that you found my blog. This is such a great way to keep in touch.
I still think of Blake as a little Brent.
Not sure I agree with this one. I guess I think Blakester leans more toward Daddy!
Boy, I was going to comment earlier that Blake looks so much like Brent (or any Johnston boy for that matter). I guess that just means Michelle looks a LOT like Brent :)
-Chad
Post a Comment