We have had a very snowy winter so far (For us). Kansas has been in a continuous cycle since December - snow, cold, a couple of nice days so the snow can melt and we can get our hopes up for nice weather, and then more snow. Fortunately, the kids love playing in the snow. They get extremely excited when they wake up to 4-6 inches of snow on the ground. We went to bed Saturday night not even expecting it to snow, and by Sunday morning, we had about 3 inches of snow on the ground. As much as we enjoy it though, it is so annoying to have to walk everywhere in the snow, and to get snow in your car and in your house, and when the snow turns everything into mud.
i love all the new pictures! it's great to see what you are up to. i must say, i take all the warmth for granted. if it dips below 50, i have to think twice about a day outside!
Oh, I am not missing the snowy days of law school at all!!! And I hate when it gets all muddy. I'm just glad that Savannah was so little and was scared of the snow, so we never really had to go out and play in it. The weather was just so nice here today, that I'm thinking about taking to the park tomorrow.
So without kids... the snow seems even more cold and useless and eternal. Or maybe Jeremy and I just need to throw our warm weather preferences out the window and go out there to play on our own! I agree though, this winter has been long and cold and wet. Good thing it's February - we're getting there! It can't last forever... can it???? Until then, we will just snuggle up inside and dream warm Arizona dreams. :)
Hello! How is law school? We are getting our fair share of cold here too, however, it is rainy and not so snowy. Though I prefer rain over snow they both make it difficult to keep kids busy. I do dnot miss tons of snow and totally know what you mean about mud, ice, and tyrign to function in snow. I do miss warmth and I am looking forward to Spring here, I understand that Virginia has great springs. I guess we will wait to see. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!
I feel your pain with the snow. This winter Utah has seen more snow in the valleys than in the past 10 years or something like that. It seems like everytime I clean the floors really good, it snows and they are all muddy again. Oh well... it makes spring all that much sweeter! Right! :)
Hey Michelle its Sarah(Ellerman). I found your blog through Celia. Cute Kids!! It's fun to see your cute little family! I look foward to keeping up with your blog, Good luck to brent getting through law school. Take Care!!
oh i wish that we could come visit you in the snow. We had to turn the ac on the other day. It may be nice to be in the 70s here but i think about it and i think it is only February so this summer is gonna stink. Time for all of us to go to snowflake and hang out some more. love you guys.
8 comments:
How fun! But, I can understand what a pain it might be as well! At least it gives your kids something to do!
i love all the new pictures! it's great to see what you are up to. i must say, i take all the warmth for granted. if it dips below 50, i have to think twice about a day outside!
Oh, I am not missing the snowy days of law school at all!!! And I hate when it gets all muddy. I'm just glad that Savannah was so little and was scared of the snow, so we never really had to go out and play in it. The weather was just so nice here today, that I'm thinking about taking to the park tomorrow.
So without kids... the snow seems even more cold and useless and eternal. Or maybe Jeremy and I just need to throw our warm weather preferences out the window and go out there to play on our own! I agree though, this winter has been long and cold and wet. Good thing it's February - we're getting there! It can't last forever... can it???? Until then, we will just snuggle up inside and dream warm Arizona dreams. :)
Hello! How is law school? We are getting our fair share of cold here too, however, it is rainy and not so snowy. Though I prefer rain over snow they both make it difficult to keep kids busy. I do dnot miss tons of snow and totally know what you mean about mud, ice, and tyrign to function in snow. I do miss warmth and I am looking forward to Spring here, I understand that Virginia has great springs. I guess we will wait to see. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!
I feel your pain with the snow. This winter Utah has seen more snow in the valleys than in the past 10 years or something like that.
It seems like everytime I clean the floors really good, it snows and they are all muddy again.
Oh well... it makes spring all that much sweeter! Right! :)
Hey Michelle its Sarah(Ellerman). I found your blog through Celia. Cute Kids!! It's fun to see your cute little family! I look foward to keeping up with your blog, Good luck to brent getting through law school. Take Care!!
oh i wish that we could come visit you in the snow. We had to turn the ac on the other day. It may be nice to be in the 70s here but i think about it and i think it is only February so this summer is gonna stink. Time for all of us to go to snowflake and hang out some more. love you guys.
Post a Comment