Michayla turned 6 on January 16th. We had a fun birthday "fiesta" for her at our house. Michayla invited lots of her friends and they played pin the tail on the donkey, a fun candy bar game, did a pinata in the freezing weather outside, did face painting, and had cupcakes. Michayla is really growing up. She was counting her money today (most of it was from her birthday), and she is definitely the richest person in our family right now (hopefully that is not always the case). We are so glad that she has made so many great friends here in Topeka.
That looks like such a fun party! I want to come and play! Good work - I bet the kids loved every moment of it! We sure love you guys. It is fun to see new pictures of the kiddos.
That looks like a super fun party! She looks so much like you! I can't believe you have a 6 year old! I swear it was just the other day we were doing crazy things in college. AHHH! It looks like you guys did get quite a bit of snow. I bet you are very ready for summer! Hopefully not much longer for you guys! Don't worry.. you will be rubbing it in in July when we are all stuck indoors having heat stroke and you are out enjoying the weather!
6?? Oh my gosh...that's crazy. She's looking so big and cute. I love the picture outside with the little boy in the jacket who looks like he's dying from the cold!!
4 comments:
Looks like a great party! Way to go Michelle!
That looks like such a fun party! I want to come and play! Good work - I bet the kids loved every moment of it! We sure love you guys. It is fun to see new pictures of the kiddos.
That looks like a super fun party! She looks so much like you! I can't believe you have a 6 year old! I swear it was just the other day we were doing crazy things in college. AHHH! It looks like you guys did get quite a bit of snow. I bet you are very ready for summer! Hopefully not much longer for you guys! Don't worry.. you will be rubbing it in in July when we are all stuck indoors having heat stroke and you are out enjoying the weather!
6?? Oh my gosh...that's crazy. She's looking so big and cute. I love the picture outside with the little boy in the jacket who looks like he's dying from the cold!!
Post a Comment