Sunday, February 17, 2008

Stuck at home

As a sat here trying to think of something I could post about, I started to feel like a bad mother thinking I hadnt done much to get the kids out lately. I just finished looking at a bunch of blogs of all my friends out at the parks and the zoos, and thinking...man, I sure am lazy....and then I remembered something..... I LIVE IN KANSAS! So, to all of you Arizona friends whom I look to with much envy, enjoy a peice of warmth for me! This winter has been sooo long and cold. So many days I have been FREEZING the whole day, wearing my coat around the house and not warming up until I take a bath! Anyway, after all of this, I will post soon what he HAVE been doing, and that is playing in the snow. We just got another healthy dose of snow last night. They even cancelled church, but trust me, it sounds worse that it was. Hopefully the Lord wants us back in AZ, because it sure is better for my cold blooded body!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, I feel the same way this winter. Those lucky people in AZ, CA and FL! I can't wait for spring when I plan on actually leaving my house for something other than church, school and grocery shopping.

Brian & Veronica said...

I feel your pain! It's been hard to be inside all of the time. There are lots of things to do around here, but just try getting to them! hahaha. Just kidding, it's totally possible. I just hate getting all bundled up to get in the car, and take it all off where ever we end up, put it on to go back home, etc. Talk about lazy. My dad says I'm the epitome of lazy. Go figure, I'm sure living up to it this winter! Lots of bubble baths, leggos, silly puddy, imaginary play--thank goodness for that! And eating, we do a lot of eating! Can't wait for summer myself! Should find out where we're headed for our internship today! Yeah! Love ya, V

Kristy said...

Sorry that you are stuck at home! I hope that you end up back here in AZ too!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family