Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Allyson!!!!

My baby turned 2 this month! Can I tell you how weird that is? This is her pig cake that was made very last minute, but it worked just great. She loved it.


She was so fun to watch open presents. We get great reactions out of her. I hope she keeps that up, because its way fun.


Dont you just love the open mouth excitement? Allysons favorite thing right now is Ariel. She sings the songs every day, and wants to watch the movie as much as she can.:) We sure love our sweet little girl!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Our babies just grow too fast! I can't believe how big they're getting! And Allyson's expressions are just too cute!

Blake and Breanna said...

Happy birthday Allyson!! She is so cute. We are also ready for a wii party! Let us know.

Karolyn said...

She is a cutie! I can't believe how old she is!!!

The Fantastic Four said...

Hey Michelle!! Just checking in. =) Allyson is so big and so beautiful. I cannot believe how much she's grown since I've been gone. Looks like you've been doing lots of fun things. Have fun!!

Teresa :) said...

What day is her birthday? That open mouth thing looks just like my Mikelle. haha They are so fun at this age. Your kids are so cute. Looks like you guys had a good vacation. See ya.
Teresa :)

Josh n' Joni said...

I love the pig cake! What a cute idea. Happy birthday Allyson!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family