Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Butterfly Palace

The Butterfly Palace was our last stop before coming home. Sorry I did these posts kinda backwards. If you want it in order, you'll have to scroll down:)
Michayla was loving life having the butterfly's all around.
For some reason, this one was attracted to Brents ear.
The butterfly seat.


6 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds like a fun trip! And you are looking so good!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Hearing about Branson makes me homesick for Missouri! When I was little, we would always go to Silver Dollar City and also to White Water. Good memories! Fun pictures. Your kids ARE big. How can Allison be 2??? You know what that means...time for another? :)

Unknown said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great trip. I love the birthday pictures too. The pig cake is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome spring break! Your pig cake was awesome, way to go for throwing it together last minute. And I just love those picutes of Allyson with her mouth hanging wide open, how cute, it sounds like she has a fun little personality! Jordan will be 2 soon, it's fun to see what other kids are like around his age. I like to know what I'm heading into. :) It's crazy, she seems so big and my little guy isn't too far behind her. What's happening to my baby?

out numbered said...

I miss Spring Break! What fun! You guys look like you are doing great! -Deanna

Teresa :) said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks so much for the nice comment! I needed that one, Ive been losing my confidence latley as far as performing goes so thank you. I might have to pull that one out! haha I loved doing that and I wish I could get back into that kind of stuff. You are also amazing and I loved getting to know you guys during that time. Im guessing you have got your hands full if your youngest acts like mine. haha They are so much fun though. Glad to see you guys are still doing good. Take care!
Teresa

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family