So wonderful!! Congratulations!! He really does look like all of your other babies :-)---handsome, handsome!! We are so happy for all of you! Way to go Michelle!! WE LOVE YOU!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so glad things went well! Nice job Michelle!! he is darling...and I can't believe how big your other kids are getting!!!! Crazy... Also, I'm really glad Brent's epidural went well...that's always scary:)
Great pictures and what a happy family. I love seeing the older siblings with the baby; babies change everybody for the better. Welcome to the world Luke and hope you get some rest Michelle!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!! Your so lucky you got to go a week early! They were going to induce us at 39 weeks, but then they changed their minds and induced us at 40 weeks.
CONGRATULATIONS! (I had to chuckle at all the intermittent updates Brent inserted :) I'm so happy everything turned out well. He is BEAUTIFUL! Oh, how I love babies.
Welcome, Baby Luke! (good luck with the recovery - boy, I wish I lived by you!)
Congrats to you guys! Love the ongoing story through it all. Just brought back all of the fun crazy times we use to have Brent. Glad everyone is well. Miss our fun times, but I will always treasure what we did :) I'm surprised Michelle didn't just use her beautiful voice and sing him out :)
I read your blog now and again. Congratulations! You have a very sweet looking family. Good luck with four! Having four has been tricky. Now that my baby girl is 11weeks old I am now feeling I have more control over life. I can't believe how fast these little babies grow and much they change in such a short time. ~Wendy (Peterson) Rosenlund
23 comments:
Yea!! thanks for posting pics!
So happy for you! He looks like a Johnston...super cute. We are excited to come visit and meet him. We love you guys!
congrats guys! Luke was one of the names on our short list. =) Glad all is well.
Beautiful Boy! Congrats!
So wonderful!! Congratulations!! He really does look like all of your other babies :-)---handsome, handsome!! We are so happy for all of you! Way to go Michelle!! WE LOVE YOU!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so glad things went well! Nice job Michelle!! he is darling...and I can't believe how big your other kids are getting!!!! Crazy...
Also, I'm really glad Brent's epidural went well...that's always scary:)
Congratulations to your family! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you. :)
Great pictures and what a happy family. I love seeing the older siblings with the baby; babies change everybody for the better. Welcome to the world Luke and hope you get some rest Michelle!
Awwwwww, what a cutie!! CONGRATS you guys. =)
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!! Your so lucky you got to go a week early! They were going to induce us at 39 weeks, but then they changed their minds and induced us at 40 weeks.
Congratulations! What a cutie!! So happy for you guys.
Congrats Johnston fam!
By the way, I love Blake's hair! Josh's is just like it...sticks out straight in every direction.
Yay! Congrats! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I can't wait to get to meet him.
what a darling boy! CONGRATS! You did great Michelle!
CONGRATULATIONS! (I had to chuckle at all the intermittent updates Brent inserted :) I'm so happy everything turned out well. He is BEAUTIFUL! Oh, how I love babies.
Welcome, Baby Luke! (good luck with the recovery - boy, I wish I lived by you!)
Congrats to you guys! Love the ongoing story through it all. Just brought back all of the fun crazy times we use to have Brent. Glad everyone is well. Miss our fun times, but I will always treasure what we did :)
I'm surprised Michelle didn't just use her beautiful voice and sing him out :)
Congrats!! What a cutie!
We are So HAPPY for you and your beautiful family!! He is very handsome and I think he looks like his brother!
Congrats! So happy for you!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that it is over and he is here. What a blessing. I hope you can get a little sleep now and then.
I read your blog now and again. Congratulations! You have a very sweet looking family. Good luck with four! Having four has been tricky. Now that my baby girl is 11weeks old I am now feeling I have more control over life. I can't believe how fast these little babies grow and much they change in such a short time.
~Wendy (Peterson) Rosenlund
Congratulations on such a beautiful baby! He looks perfect! We love the pictures, thanks for posting!
congrats you guys! He is so precious! I am glad everything went great and you are doing well at home!
Post a Comment