My talented friend Mandy Beyeler took some almost 37 week prego pics for me:) I figured since I didnt have any shots of this pregnancy I better get some before its all said and done. She does a GREAT job! Also, here's a shout out for her crafting blog.
Thanks again Mandy!





19 comments:
You look so great, Michelle! I didn't realize that you are so far along! Hooray for babies! Good luck with everything.
Beautiful you are! And you look so tiny! Keep us posted with that little one and the arrival.
Michelle! You are the most gorgeous prego I have ever seen! The pictures are beautiful and that color is magnificant on you! Can't wait for your little boy!
SO CUTE! and you're so tiny! I never would have said 37 weeks!
B-e-a-utiful!!! LoVe them!!!! And I can't believe you're really in the final countdown...you are amazing!!!
You look so cute! I keep forgetting that you are so far along in your pregnancy. Congratulations and best wishes for a safe labor and delivery. :)
I love your necklace, and that color looks great on you! I can't believe you're due so soon...exciting!
You look incredible Michelle! When I think I looked that good when I was about 25 weeks pregnant. :)
CUTE! as always! Hope all goes well! :)
Lookin' good! Your mom was so excited to see the picts and show them to everyone. It was funny because she wanted to show me all of the things on your blog and I had to reassure her that I had already looked at everything else! ;) But you look fabulous and I'm not sure that I'd be so brave as to have some pictures taken of me right now.
So good to see you pregnant and looking fabulous! Good luck with the final countdown!
Yay for prego pics! You look great!
What a beautiful woman!!! You must have a very lucky husband!
Beautiful pictures! You are getting so close!!! Way to go! Good luck with everything, & I can't wait to meet the new baby!
You are too cute! Great pictures! Can't wait to see the new one!
You look amazing for that far along. Good luck with the birth. I bet your kids are excited. Babies are so wonderful.
Very impressive! What I good idea, I didn't even think of getting pregnancy pics! You look great, and so tiny...compared to me:) I didn't even realize you had a blog until just this week, I love it, it looks just like ours:)
You're gorgeous my friend!! LOVE THE PICS!! You look beautiful in purple!
Where did you find green grass??? Isn't it cold there? I am dying for some green around here. And what did it do today? It snowed. (yuck)
Love the pictures! They are priceless!
Post a Comment