Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Update #3 - We're Stuck

Michelle's been dialated to 9 cm for about an hour. Apparently, she still has a "little cervical lip" that we're trying to work through. I'm doing whatever I can...stretching, drinking lots of fluids, and anything else I can think of to let gravity work it's magic...but for some reason, this last little bit is not coming easy. I better get back to coaching!

5 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

loving the updates!!

Jeff said...

I'm so excited!

Kristy said...

I wish that I had known that you guys were going in today. I'm hoping that you have a little baby by now, since your last update was a few hours ago. But I completely understand being stuck at 9 cm. That's how Spencer was. The girls came pretty quick once I got to a 7 or 8, but Spencer got to a 9 and stayed there for a few hours. Fairly frustrating. But I'm very happy for you guys and am hoping that all has gone well. Love you both!

Dahlia said...

We wish you all the best! Can't wait to see little Luke (love the name!). You're in our prayers!!!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

thanks so much for the updates! I couldn't wait to hear all about it, sounds like she is doing great! I was there also today, just for a Drs. visit and they were talking about a 12 lb. just delivered upstairs, my first thought was, "oh, no, not Michelle!" We go in on Monday to be induced, hope I'm as tough as Michelle!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family