
What party would be complete without a pinata?
Michayla drew the horse for pin the tail on the horse game. Below are the cutest girls to ever play pin the tail on the horse. They were so cute!


We decorated horse shoes that Ally and I spray painted pink.

A quick game of freeze dance always makes for a great time killer. 






5 comments:
Cute party activity ideas. The past couple of days Josh has decided that he needs to wear his boots whenever we go out. David asked me if I was persuading him to wear them or if it was his decision. It was toally his decision, but secretly I am a little pleased. :)
What a fun birthday! And you have the most adorable cowgirl! Love her birthday outfit!
Are you serious that your kids are that big!!! WOW! They are all such a good mix of you and Brent! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!:)
I love how much she LOVES horses! What a cute craft idea! And, great drawing of that horse! :)
*ahem* where's a prego pic??? :)
What a fun party! I bet Ally keeps you busy when you're in Snowflake asking for horsey rides!
I just have to comment on your pregnancy ticker. I am 34 weeks pregnant....and I am pretty sure my baby is more the size of a watermelon...one made of lead! LOL!
Post a Comment