
Today Michelle and I are celebrating our 8th Anniversary. A lot of things have changed since we were married way back in the beginning of the 21st Century (for example, I got fat...then skinny again...then fat again...then skinny again---am I seeing a pattern here?). Even though we have seen constant changes all around us, one thing has remained perfectly constant during the last 8 years: Michelle has been completely loyal, loving, faithful, sincere, pure, beautiful, reliable, and amazing.
I have been blessed with such an incredible wife. I am forever indebted to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to take Michelle as my eternal companion. She completes me so well, which is quite a task--if you look up "incomplete" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of me!!
I am so thankful for the 8 years I have been able to share with Michelle and I am anxiously looking forward to sharing the rest of eternity with her! Michelle, I love you--more today than ever before, but not as much as tomorrow!
11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! That was so sweet Brent. Nice job!
Happy Anniversary to you! You are a great couple!
Happy Anniversary! You are both amazing and such good examples to us! Enjoy the many years to come :)
Happy Anniversary! I agree - Michelle is pretty amazing! But I think you are a great guy too! We love and miss the Johnston family!
Happy Day!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you all had a great day!
Happy Anniversary! You all haven't changed a bit!
Happy Anniversary! Love ya guys!
Hey guys congratulations!! You both are great examples of a successfully companionship! Kelyn and I count ourselves lucky to call you both our friends. But on a side note Brent when I saw you over Christmas break it really inspired me to make some of my own changes. I have for sometime been telling myself that I just didn't have time to exercise and eat right but obviously compared to you I had all kinds of free time. Yet, there you were looking all "grizzled" and "chiseled" out as Tony would say. So i came home from Snowflake and weighed in at 207lbs. Like many other aspects, I followed your example as best I could and today I weighed in at 163.0 lbs. You didn't even know it but you for sure were the motivation and impetus behind me making some great changes! Thanks Brent! Love you guys
Congrats!! Oh man, 8 years...where does it go? I love you guys!
How wonderful! Congratulations! Keep living out your happily ever after. Great blog!
Michelle, we got your announcements...I am so proud of you guys!!! That's so awesome! Can you email me? I can't remember your email address for the life of me and I have a question about law school, for Ren. My email is annagk@email.phoenix.edu.
Post a Comment