Sunday, June 7, 2009

The culmination:)

This last couple months has been an absolute wirlwind for us. We have had many lasts, and many firsts, and its weird to think its all over and done, and life goes on:). I'm going to post quite a few pictures, just for memory sake. Sorry for the overload. Just FYI, Brent takes the bar the end of July. We are looking forward to that:).
















My mom and dad flew in for the day.
This is all the JRC (J. Rueban Clark Law Society) Members that graduated our year, minus a few that graduated in Jan.
These guys are going to do a lot of good.....or make a lot of trouble, one of the two.
We had tons of support from family. We had a great time together. Thanks for coming everyone! We sure love you!!!
Our little family:)

Handsome Dude!

This was the joyous reunion the first time we saw him as a graduate. Way to go babe, I'm SOOOO stinking proud of you!!!
Sally and I survived this road together! We had so much in common and I felt SOOO grateful to have her through these years! And now I have her forever!
The crew waiting for the ceremony. I didnt get any great pictures of it, but the graduates had a procession across the campus lead by a bag pipe band. It was AWESOME! It totally made me feel like we were a part of something special which I was grateful for, because the actual graduation was pretty lame.
The Gals. This was our final get together before graduation. Through the years I have been to many girls night outs, book clubs and play groups with these awesome lady's! I have definately grown to love them, and will never forget the time I speant with them. Miss you guys already!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Brent (and Michelle)! Now I just wish you guys were moving back to AZ... :)

Stacey said...

Woohoo! Congrats to all of you on this one! I think it is an all family accomplishment! ;) Hope you are getting settled into your house. Definitely post some pics when you get a chance. We want to come see it in person too!

Kristy said...

Yay you're done! I'm sure that it seems like a little trek that has finally come to an end. It will certainly give you some great memories and lifelong friends. And it really seems like your 3 years went by so much faster than our 3 years. It's amazing how that works. Congrats again and good luck with the Bar!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family