
This house is on a cul-de-sac, two streets down the road from the school. It is also just down the street from the community pool that we are excited to take advantage of this summer.
Kitchen picture #1...We like how big it is. 
Lovely fireplace in the fam. room, which shows on the other side of that wall too. We liked that feature:) No, we're not keeping the curtains.
Oops, this picture is kitchen #2, where the table goes. I love how light it is. I cant wait to decorate it:) We are VERY excited, and have already done a little planning:) Oh, and for sure, you are ALL invited to come visit any time. We would LOVE to have visitors. We are just 1 mi outside of liberty, and right in the middle of Missouri church history site, so come on out!

32 comments:
OH! It's so beautiful! Hopefully, sometime before I get too old we can come back there to visit!!! (Just need this darn economy to rebound!) I'm so happy for you! You are going to have so much fun decorating!
We love you guys!
Michelle...I am so excited for you guys! I love your new house!
That house is beautiful!! I am so excited for you guys! I bet you can't wait to get to a "normal" life and home!! I can't wait to see more pictures as you get in and decorate it too! Congrats, it is so exciting!!
Oh my goodness! I love the house! Do they really make homes like that still?... not here in phoenix.. haha! I Love the huge yard. My husband would be so jelous. I am so excited for you guys. Good luck with everything!
Britt
Your house looks awesome. I would really love to come visit sometime. Especially during the time firefly's come out. I think my kids would love to see them.
-Mindy
I love the house...it looks so beautiful. We would come and visit if you were moving in sooner. We will need a place to stay in Missouri about the end of April! Well keep posted to our blog to find out where we will be stationed!
Woo hoo! What a good-looking house! That is really exciting - I can't wait to visit you there!
Woo hoo! What a good-looking house! That is really exciting - I can't wait to visit you there!
Congrats! I have a house already, but boy am I jealous!! It looks beautiful and I hope it's everything you hope for once you move in.
Looks awesome! How exciting for you guys!
Ooh, it's so pretty...I love it! I especially love the back yard (and am a little jealous, but that's okay). :)
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Well worth the wait, eh? Congratulations! We are totally excited for you...though sad to see you go...
that is a dream house. i love all the windows with the light streaming through. we are so happy for you! i cannot believe you are doing school at the same time.
So nice! I love it. Not like houses here, that's for sure. Lots more character. I thought you were coming back here? But, that's good for you. Congratulations.
Ah, such a bittersweet thing! I'm so happy that you guys found something so nice and just what you're looking for. But I'm sad that you're still going to be so far away. Congrats on the new place!
Congratulations!! How exciting to have your home all picked out and to have it be just exactly what you wanted! Does it feel surreal that you will have a house to move in after graduation? We will definately look you up when we get back to KS. :)
Until then, good luck with your final semesters, good luck with all your final exams, and Good Luck with moving! :)
Congrats on the new house!! It looks awesome!
Wow! That is super exciting!!! Very nice home. Although I think you should keep the curtains. Those things are sweet! J/K! I'm excited to see how it looks after you get your hands on it. That will be fun for you to decorate your very own home!
Congrats Michelle! I love it! I am so excited for you but we will miss you guys so much!
Yea for you guys! So were is this "Dream House" of yours located? It does look beautiful and I love the yard! We miss you guys!
By the way, do you have our blog address? Anyway, here it is: jjgilesfamily.blogspot.com
Hi Michelle, The house is beautiful! You guys made a great choice! How exciting! Good luck!
-Lindsay
Hey there you two-Lindsay Roberts
I am so happy for you! YEAH! Congrats with school and the beginning of a new life in an awesome house. You both deserve it. I can't think of two better people. Hope all is well.
How exciting! I am especially envious of that backyard!!!! I am already dreaming. . . someday, we'll have one of those too! How fun you guys, it sounds like a perfect location and floor plan. I love that you found it! :)
Wow!! What a beautiful house! Congrats!
I love the house! I'm so happy for you.
The house is beautiful!! Congrats! We are so happy for your family.
AMAZING! Wow. That backyard is calling to me! Congrats & enjoy the new ownership! ... I'll start working on Coy to plan a visit! :)
HAppy Birthday girl! I hope you had a wonderful day! We mis you guys tons and hope that your moving will bring you to Utah one day while we are here!:)
We are so excited for your family!! We're not sure what we're going to do without your family next door, but we know Heavenly Father planned this move for you a long time ago! CONGRATULATIONS! I love getting to see all the new decorating schemes. Please let us know when you need help. Lots a luv, Jules
GORGEOUS, and AMAZING, and BEAUTIFUL!!! That house really does sound PERFECT!! It makes me miss mid-western houses... with all that grass... just not something you find down here in good old Arizona! I'm so happy for you guys. You have BOTH worked so hard, and I'm thrilled you're getting to reap the rewards... BIG TIME!! It couldn't be happening to a better couple (and family!).
Love, Tiff and Jimmy
Post a Comment