The kids were SOOOO excited to see the missing member of our family, our dog Sarah. They had such a good time playing with her, and she was very excited to see them as well.




The kids got to ride horses about 7 or 8 times this trip. It was freezing most days, but Allyson and Michayla didnt mind.....they LOVE riding.



What a good Auntie! Thanks Lisa!
BRRRRRRRRRR.......

Fun with Brents grandma Myrlene on New Years Day!

This is me opening my beloved heated soft fuzzy blanket. I have used it every day since I got home:)

This is what I gave Brent.....a tie hanger.....arent I a sweet wife?
Actually he gave himself P90X (a workout system), so I didnt have much money to work with.....doesnt he look happy with his gift though? What a trooper!
Michayla was a sweet heart this year. She is growing up!
Allyson was extatic for every single one of her 50,000 horses she got for Christmas this year.
Blake got star wars stuff and a drum set. As you can tell, there was not much breathing room at our Christmas morning, but lots of love to go around.
One of my favorite parts of the trip was tubing just outside Show Low. We all had a ton of fun. It was almost too ward to have snow stuff on. We all took off our coats, and had a blast!


Allyson kept saying again....again!!!!!! Faster.....faster!!!!

Uncle Troy and the girls.
Well, that about sums it up......
10 comments:
Wow it looks like you guys had a great time. Wish we could have seen you. Who knows maybe we will end up in Kansas hahaha! It could happen though! Well talk to you all later!
I love the pictures! And we miss you all already!!! Good luck starting up a new semester. We love you!
It sounds and looks like you had a great holiday season. We are glad you are home. We will of course miss you when you move to KC. Even though it is only an hour away, it will still be hard to get together! We will try our best to come visit!
Hey Michelle, I was browsing Jonathan Crandell's blog and discovered your blog. It is good to see you and your family are doing so well. Congratulations to Brent on the new job at McAnany Van Cleave & Phillips.
What a fun Christmas! It was fun to see you.
So fun!! I love the last pic of you and Brent. And seeing the pictures of your parent's house-- good memories! :)
It was so fun to see you guys when you were here! Your family looks healthy and Happy! WE are soo happy for what adventures that lay ahead for you guys!
Love you all!
looks like you had a blast! your family is so cute and you look great!
What a fun time! Hope you're keeping warm!
I am so excited for your family and the after law school adventure that lay ahead, congrats on almost being done!! I have to say I do miss those great holiday breaks that school had. Your kids are all grown up, it looks like you had a great Christmas break! Best of luck with the Bar and all that follows. -Deanna Turner
Post a Comment