This summer we got to go to Wichita KS to visit our friends the Turners. He had such a great time. They took us to an awesome space museum, showed us a fun water park, fed us lots of yummy food, and as if that wasnt enough, we then went fishing! It was awesome. Who knew we could have so much fun in such a little amount of time:) Thankyou thankyou thankyou Turners!










5 comments:
I am glad to see you guys are taking in so much of Kansas. What a good idea to get as much seen there as possible!
Nice...that lake looks gorgeous!!
Hey Michelle - This is Sharee Baldwin Sanderson. It was so fun to see your cute little family. I am so glad for blogs...so more people can keep in touch...it is so fun! Anyway, your oldest daughter looks just like you and your little boy looks just like Brent. I can't tell with your baby. Anyway good to see you!
Michelle,
She must have lost your info. we sent her. Either one should work
whitneyprock@hotmail.com480.250.5709 (Whitney’s cell)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment