My BABY Boy is 5!
For Blakes birthday in AZ we took a large crew up to Showlow to go watch KungFu Panda. It was so much fun. We had an entire row in the movies full of kids, and their laughing loud during the funny parts made it so worth the effort of taking ALL these kids! Thanks Jodi for letting us take your 15 passenger van! (And especially for letting us take our van, so we didnt have to drive with you and 13 kids:) 
Proud Blake displaying his insect catcher. It came with an insect vacuume......really here in Kansas though, there are no bugs, so we'll have to wait to use it until we move back to AZ. Right Kansas friends?

6 comments:
WOW! For some reason I didn't realize how old Blake is! 5 already!? That is crazy that you have two kids in school!
I bet it was great at the movies! Loved your expression Michelle :)
And yeah, no bugs here, ha! I bet he can fill that thing up in 30 seconds! He's welcome to come to our kitchen...embarrassing to say, but we've got these tiny little brown bugs - yuck! Even a good cloroxing doesn't stop 'em!
5?? Oh my goodness!!! Where does the time go?
When do you move back? I miss you!
I love the Kung-Fu Panda 13-kid shot! That sure was fun! WE love you all!
You guys are BRAVE!!! All those kids!! Whew! I'm sure they are good kids, but makes me tired just hearing about it:)
When are you guys making a trip to Oklahoma City???
-Katee
Post a Comment