Sunday, May 11, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I never knew how true this was until I moved to Kansas. Not just the flowers are in bloom, but ALL of the trees, bushes and I swear even the rocks bloom here in Kansas. At least thats how it feels to my allergies:) Anyway, as annoying as it is to have constant runny nose, and itchy eyes, it is absolutely gorgeous and very fun to take pictures of. Here are just a few from our many outings around town.






12 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Beautiful!! Not just the flowers, but you guys too! :)

mad white woman said...

those flowers are amazing!!

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

How beautiful! I'm so jealous! It was 97degrees here today and I was dieing of heat! It was so good to hear from you. It's amazing to me that all of our friends look exactly the same! You look amazing and your kids are beautiful! Tell Brent I said hi! I love blogging too...almost too much...I've got to stop for a while, I'm ignoring my kids!

Amy said...

That picture of Allison with the purple tulips is adorable! I love the expression she has!

What are your guys' plans for the summer?

Amy said...

That picture of Allison with the purple tulips is adorable! I love the expression she has!

What are your guys' plans for the summer?

erica said...

What beautiful pictures! Your family is so cute! :)

The Burtons said...

Where are you in those pictures! The colors are so bright and beautiful. I love it! Looks like a little piece of heaven.

The Burtons said...

Where are you in those pictures! The colors are so bright and beautiful. I love it! Looks like a little piece of heaven.

Kristy said...

That's one thing I miss about Ohio, when the flowers come in they are just so beautiful, probably because winter seems to last forever! But the flowers look so pretty here too. They just aren't quite as plentiful.

I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Let us know when you'll be in town.

Stephanie said...

I love those pictures. That is the one of the things I miss about Wisconsin. The beautiful flowers and all of the green. I hope you take it all in...you will miss it one day! :)

Jennifer said...

LOVIN the tulips!

The Stradling Bunch said...

Those flowers are so beautiful. so are your kids. We miss you guys!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family