Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random happenings in April

WOW! I just cant believe how fast this month has FLOWN by. I'm not very good at doing individual posts, so here are a couple different pictures from the last couple weeks. Hope you are all doing well!


Its been raining a ton here this month. We've had to have our umbrellas with us quite a bit. This picture has another story to it too. Allyson has started bringing me things for her to wear, and throws a fit if I dont let her, so she has gone around looking pretty silly to many places...the store, kids classes, and friends houses. The swimming suit was her favorite thing though. I guess we need to move back to AZ where everyone is swimming already!
Amber and Michayla thought it was pretty funny to dress up in Blakes clothes and be missionaries:)
This is a cross-stitch project. I hadnt cross=stitched since I was a teenager, and got the urge. The back doesnt look very pretty, but it was fun to desine my own and see the result.
Allyson is WAY into horses right now. This is at the Kansas History Museum where she likes to ride and take care of this huge stuffed horse. Reason #2 why we need to be back in AZ.....she is grandpas little girl, and would absolutely love riding on the range with him.
My kids are just growing up SOOO fast. Blake will turn 5 in July and Blake and Michayla will go to school together. I dont know what I'm going to do without them.

7 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

Such cute pictures. Tell Allyson that she can come swimming over here anytime she wants to.

Kristy said...

Me oh my! I can't believe how quick they're growing. Allyson is just a cutie! I think that her and Melanie would get along really well. Melanie loves getting dressed in Savannah's clothes and she is totally a Grandpa's girl!

Tanya Leigh said...

hehe, I love going on outings w/ random clothes :) Your cross-stitch design looks so fun! I just taught Ry & Brityn how to do a whip stitch w/ a needle and thread, and surprisingly, Ry loved it!

So, no more home-schooling? I found a really great program that includes all the things I loved about certain programs and puts it all together for you! check it out! www.sonlight.com I haven't started it yet, but I'm looking into it.

Cute post! (And COME HOME!)

Unknown said...

you said it... your kids are growing up! I can't beleive it! It really seems like just yesterday we all lived together... how in the world do you have kids that old! :) They are so cute though and I am sure fill your life with so much fun and excitement!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

5?? I feel older and older every time I read about your kids!! That's crazy. I love the swimming suit, too. Nice!

Jennifer said...

You've got some cute little kids there! Mickayla looks so much like you!

Jenni Sue said...

Yes, your kids are growing up! I can't believe Allyson was just a baby when you moved. I'm glad everything is going well.

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family