To celebrate the end of my 2nd year, we finally went to see Wicked. We have been wanting to see this show for years, and it was well worth the wait. The singers were amazing, and we loved every second of it!
Michayla went with us to Wicked. She saved up her money to help pay for her ticket. Michelle decided to do her hair with curlers before the show, so Michayla decided she wanted to also. They both looked absolutely beautiful. I kept getting these wierd looks from people thinking "how in the world is that guy hanging out with such good looking ladies?"
Sunday, May 18, 2008
2 Years Down!!!
I officially finished my 2nd year of law school on Wednesday. I feel pretty good about all of my finals, but that doesn't mean much when it comes to law school exams. By the time I finished my last final, we were all worn out. Here's a picture of me, Michelle, and Blake resting a little after my last final. I will start working for McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips, a law firm with about 50 attorneys, on Tuesday. I'll be commuting to Kansas City, KS all summer. Here's a link to the law firm: http://www.mvplaw.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Growing Family
They wouldn't let us take any pictures inside the theater, so this is the best shot we could get for our memories.
10 comments:
Congratulations Brent! And Michelle and kiddos for supporting you! :) What a great feat to accomplish and what a great reward! I'm glad you guys have some time to relax. I'll soon be in your boat--here we come FL! :)
Have a great summer.
Woo Wee!! Oh, I hear ya on the Wicked wait! Soooooo great!! We couldn't snag tickets fast enough for Coy to come too, but someday he will also get to partake of the wonders ;)
Congrats on the finals! That picture is perfect. I can't WAIT to get one of those myself after Coy's test THURSDAY! EEEEE!
Enjoy your summer - good luck!
YAY! One more year down...isn't it great? I am so jealous you saw Wicked. I was just talking to Mike about wanting to see that this morning! You will have to tell me all about it.
Congratulations Brent! I bet you're so excited...good luck with the job this summer!
I want to see Wicked too...I'll have to hint to David before it comes to town next time.
Congratulations Brent! It has to feel great knowing school is almost out of the way! Good luck with the internship...I hope you truly enjoy it!
I also want to see Wicked but don't live close to a place that shows it...maybe a trip to LA is needed...haha yeah right!
Well hope to see you guys this summer if you make it to Utah!
We just saw Wicked in LA and I agree with you, it was AMAZING! Congratulations to both of you for finishing the second year of school. The last year is going to fly by.
Well Congrats on finishing the second year! That is awesome! Michelle and Michayla are absolutely beautiful with their curls!
Way to go!!!
Did Michkayla take that picture of you guys resting?? :)
FUN!!!!! You guys look great. I want to see that show so bad. Congrats on finishing up another year!!!
Wow! Two years! And I love that pic. Glad you guys are doing well. It's been fun keeping up with you.
I need your email address so I can add you to my blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment