Saturday, April 12, 2008

7 Years and Lovin' It

You might not be able to tell, but that is actually me (Brent) in that picture. Seven years of marriage, 3 kids, a desk job for 5 years, law school for 2 years, and not enough exercise can really change a man's physique! Michelle and I are celebrating our anniversary today. It has been 7 wonderful years since we were married! We have had so many awesome experiences together during the last 7 years, and for some reason, Michelle is still willing to be seen in public with me.

I'll be the first to admit that I married way above myself (understatement of the century). Michelle is an amazing person, and it has been such a blessing to share my life with her. She is beautiful, charitable, spiritual, smart, funny, confident, patient, compassionate, faithful, determined, and everything else I could ask for. Really, the only weakness she has is her questionable taste in men - but that worked out in my favor, so I won't complain. Michelle is my very best friend and I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with her (if she is still putting up with me, I've got a pretty good chance).

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, happy anniversary! You both are WONDERFUL people! You deserve the best. :) If you need a babysitter and don't already have one, so you can have a night free of kids, don't hesitate to call. Jordan would love it!

-Tiff

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

Congratulations on 7 years!! That is awesome! That was a very sweet tribute! Hope you have an awesome anniversary!

Janelle said...

Holy Cow!! So great to hear from you! You're beautiful...I love your blog, it's lovely:) and very fancy wow!! I'll e-mail:)

Maria said...

You guys are awesome! Congrats on 7 years.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it has been seven years! It seem like it was just yesterday. I am so glad you guys are so happy!

Kristy said...

Yay! You guys are still good looking!

TheShumWAYS said...

You know the saying goes... if you can make it thru the first seven years you can make it !!! How are you guys? I need to call and catch up.

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Happy anniversary. I'm always amazed at how fast time goes by.

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

I am so glad that you decided to spend your anniversary with us!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I think you two are a great couple and wish you the best! :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats! I still remember you guys singing at your reception! So very sweet!!!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Congratulations! Seven years is awesome. You two really are a great couple. And you're kids are really cute too. I hope the next seven+ years are just as wonderful.

Karolyn said...

Oh you guys are too cute! That was really sweet and I agree-Michelle is all those things! ;) Happy anniverery

Mindy said...

Congrats on 7 years. Your blog is fun. I just saw Aunt Sharla in Snowflake this weekend for Jewel's wedding and she reminded me of your blog so I searched through gmail and found the link again. I am glad you are having fun at school. I hope you are able to move back to good ol AZ when it is over though because then we might be able to hang out sometimes.

Mindy

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

7 years??? Wow! I remember your wedding. It was so sweet!!

Tanya Leigh said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! (can't believe OURS is coming up next month! Goes fast, huh? We miss you guys - come BACK! :)

Brian & Veronica said...

Congrats you guys! How fun. I'm hardly believing that it's been 6.5 yrs. for me and Brian. ;) About my apartment post . . . yes, that is a quilt and yes I did make it. Nothing fancy but fun to have. Don't love it as a quilt and with large bare walls and external pipes here, it was perfect to just hang! :)
Love, V

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family