Sunday, October 14, 2007

Family Pictures






Well, yesterday we got family pictures. My friend Jessica Bolda took them for us and did an AMAZING job. Thanks Jessica. It was an adventure to say the least. We could not get Allyson to sit still. I'll post some of the ones with her going all over the place. It was pretty funny. We got them taken at a beautiful lake here called Shawnee lake. Hopefully these last us a little while.

6 comments:

Brian & Veronica said...

I definitely like the first one the very best, no competition!
Love, V

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

These are so cute! I love them all!

Amanda said...

You have such a beautiful family! You look so beautiful. Motherhood suits you! :)

Teresa :) said...

HEY MICHELLE THIS IS TERESA. :) YOUR FAMILY IS SOOO CUTE. THE BABY REMINDS ME OF SO MUCH OF MY LITTLE ONE. I NEED TO GET FAMILY PICTURES SO BAD. YOU DEFFINETLY GOT ME MOTIVATED. TELL BRENT HELLO. SEE YA

Brian & Veronica said...

Hey Michelle,
I have to clarify. Not the first picture of this blog entry, the picture you have at the very top of your blog, that first picture is the one I'm talking about!
Love,
V

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! YFC Amy

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family