WOW! This last month went by SOOOOOO fast. I barely know where to start, so I'll just give a quick photo, and then a synopsis of the happenings:)
Michayla gets her haircut.
Before the madness
The torture
The fuzzy end result. It wasnt my idea....I LOVED her long hair, but she sure does look cute!The injury
Brent twisted his ankle playing B-ball. It was swollen for almost 3 weeks!
It was pretty nasty how we watched the blood spread day after day, eventually into his toes! He is finally doing better, but not 100%.Lisa comes to town!

This is one of our outings to a Japanese resturaunt. The picture below is Blakes face when they lighted the stove on fire. Allyson was so scared she was shaking. We spent a lot of time in the bathroom with her because she was scared while they were cooking:)

And Last but not least, Fathers and sons! The last month has been absolutely GORGEOUS, and luckily, this camping trip went 100% better than the last one. Blake loved every second.


14 comments:
Sounds like you guys have been busy. Ouch to the twisted ankle, that looks terrible. Bryan got a wrist injury a couple months ago playing basketball as well. That's no fun.
Love the pictures! I can't believe how fast September went... wow... time flies! Cute pictures - and by the way - I am so impressed that you cut Michayla's hair. It looks awesome. Good work!
It did fly by so fast! And I didn't know YOU cut Michayla's hair! Great job :) Maddie loves it...since the first time she saw it she now wants short hair.
I like Michayla's hair too... I've heard that you guys are Nertz fans... We ought to have a play off sometime!!!
I didn't realize Michayla's hair was so long. I would have had a hard time cutting it myself. You did a great job. Poor Brent too. I didn't realize he'd done that. I hope it's better
Oh Brent! I feel your pain. I something similar happen to me in China. I totally passed out after the shock adrenalin rush thing passed. I wasn't able to get it checked out since I was, you know, in China. I couldn't put any pressure on it at all for a couple of weeks (and my dorm was upstairs! People had to carry me to and from meals in the cafeteria.) I couldn't wear flip flops for 2 years or something. I still have to wear inserts in my running shoes because of it. So, I hope your recovery goes better than mine!
I feel your pain in cutting Michayla's hair. Savannah wanted hers cut so badly and it turned out so cut. Michayla's is the same way...she's such a doll! I can't believe how big she's getting.
And I feel really bad for Brent. That looks like it was a killer. I love that you got pictures of it too! I'm sure that it looked even better in person.
And it must have been fun to get to see Lisa! Love that girl! And we love to go to those Japanese restaurants. They're lots of fun. We picked up that habit during law school! :)
You did the hair cut?? Wow! I'm impressed! She looks cute. Maybe it'll be less work for you.
looks like an absolutely fun month! I didn't know you were a haircutter-want to tackle mine?? ;) Brents ankle looks awful-wow, hope thats doing better!
Wow that's lots of hair gone! I wish this next week or so would fly by like your Sept did- can't this baby girl get here already :)
Love the hair. September did fly by. I love all the pictures.
Michelle! That haircut looks professional! Brityn has been begging me to chop her hair too. I've been able to hold her off so far, but she's not giving up :P
CUTE hair cut! I LOVE it when Kaitlyn's hair is short...it's SO much more MANAGEABLE!
Brent's foot does look nasty...I hope it's feeling better!
That's great that you guys are no longer waiting to find out where Brent will be working...now you can make some plans huh!?
Fun stuff!
I know how bad that ankle twisting can be a few years ago i did it to both ankles at the same time. (what a clutz)
We need your address to send you a wedding announcement
Thanks, Teresa
Post a Comment