Sunday, September 7, 2008

Michayla learned how to ride her bike! Wahoo!

The kids in the neighborhood could all ride their bikes. Michayla was determined to learn. We started out on the side walk, and for a couple days she was frustrated and couldnt quite get it. Then Brent took her on the grass behind our house, and she did great! From then on she practiced and practiced! I am SOOOO proud of her.

7 comments:

Dahlia said...

She's quite the little speed racer! That's great :) You have such an awesome family, thanks so much for all you do!

Kendra said...

Wow! What an accomplishment! We are SO proud of you Michayla!!

Karolyn said...

How fun! And she looks like a little model on her bike! WHat a pretty girl!

Alan and Lynette said...

Holy buckets! She's a maniac! I expected her to be a little more timid with the whole starting out thing but she really took that bull by the horns:)

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Way to go Michayla!

Stacey said...

That is so exciting! She is fast!

Julie Moore said...

Please tell Michayla how proud her Aunt Julie is of her. She's such a sweet girl. I love how much time she spends over here playing with Mariah and Amber. I'll be heart-broken when/if we have to move apart. Love Jules

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family