Saturday, January 19, 2008

I've Been Tagged


What is his name? Brentipoo
How long have we been married? 7 years in April
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Brent. He is one of those who will never split a meal at a resturant because he wants the glory of eating a whole meal by himself:)
Who said I love you first?Ummmmm....dont remember. It was too long ago.
Who is taller? Brent by 4 or 5 inches
Who sings better? Brent is definately the naturally best singer. I've had more training, which should mean that I am better, but doesnt. Oh well.....hopefully my kids get his genes.
Whose temper is worse? I think his is, but we both have a temper:)
Who is smarter? Brent is VERY booksmart. The only thing I am smarter in is mommy things...sewing, cooking, cleaning, and changing diapers. He cant even change a diaper without using at least 3 wipes. What a dip:)
Who mows the lawn? When we had a lawn, Brent did it most of the time, but I actually like to do it every now and then.
Who pays the bills? We pay almost all of our bills for a whole year at a time, so we dont have to worry about it month to month. Brent keeps track of that
Who does the dishes? Definately me, but Brent is good at helping out whenever I give him the whole "I'm getting so sick of doing the dishes every second speech.
Who cooks dinner? Kinda same answer as the last one. I cook mostly, but Brent is really good at helping out when needed. He is just fabulous at thinking of what to eat too, and thats the biggest battle for me.
Who drives when you are together? Brent, unless he is puking uncontrollably, and even then he still tried to drive for about 30 minutes. I guess I really must be a scary driver.:)
Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn. Terribly stubborn.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We give and take.
Who has more friends? Brent knows more people because of the law school, but I think I would probably have more friends that I call, hang out with or keep in touch with.
Who wears the pants in the family? Probably me. If Brent realy feels strongly about something, then it will be done how he wants, but most of the time I make the decisions, and then just tell him about it later, since all he thinks about right now is school. I've tried to involve him in things, it just gets old hearing "lets talk about this later, I dont want to think about it now.

7 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Oh the joys of law school....fun!! I can't believe you've been married for almost 7 years.

Karolyn said...

That made ma laugh-it was fun to read a little of what goes on "behind the scenes"... You guys are great!

Carlie said...

love the participation! i'll bet you can't remember the first i love you question- you two have a looooong history!
i'm so glad to be one of the friends you keep in touch with!

Tanya Leigh said...

HiLARIOUS! I love (and totally relate to) the diapers & wipes thing... must be a Johnston thing ;)

erica said...

Too cute! I've learned so much more about you. Ha!:) Love the blog and the cute pictures of the kids! It will be fun keeping in touch this way.

DeWitts said...

I love your blog, and your kids are just too cute. I just started this blogging thing and glad that i found you, so now we can stay in touch. love Marti jo

Warnock, MacKinlay & Carman, PLLC said...

Three wipes is the only way to do it properly.

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family