We are so happy that we made it through another semester of law school. This is a picture of Brent and Hunter studying together the night before their last final. By this time, they were worn out mentally and physically. We were definitely ready for a nice, long break in Arizona!

One of the first things we did after making the trek to Arizona was take the kids intertubing with their cousins and Granny Jo (Brent's Mom) near Sunrise. Blake figured out that if he just sat on his tooshy and lifted up his legs, he could slide down the hill without going as fast as he would on an intertube. He's not a big fan of speed, so this is what he did most of the day.



Michayla got a cool Christmas present (I think from Poppy Rod / Grandma Tessy). We made this frame and then we painted it with Michayla. Michayla is a really good artist and did a great job painting the frames
The kids had fun doing the nativity for us with their cousins. Michayla was a beautiful shepherd, and Blake was an angel. We added some serious special effects to the nativity this year to make it look like the Angel was actually flying. Next year we might even get more high-tech.
We had such a good time in Arizona! It was so nice to spend time with our friends and family. We played tons of games, stayed up late talking several times, watched some decent football games, stayed relatively healthy (except for Brent on the drive home). Thanks everybody for helping to make our break so wonderful! We already miss you and are excited for the next time we get to see you (whenever that is).







10 comments:
The flying angel is a total crack up!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Nothing like a long break to gear you up for the next semester! Glad you made it back safely!!
We love you guys and miss you! I hope that Brent is feeling better. Being sick is no fun and being sick in the car is even worse! Good luck with your next semester. Just think, you guys are halfway done! You can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
Looks like a very fun trip! We missed you while you were gone and are glad you are back!!! We are so ready for our tie-breaker too by the way... ;-)
Looks like a blast! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys. One of these days!!
Glad you had a great holiday vacation, just wish I would of made it up to Snowflake to see you. Now how much school is left before you come back?
Hey Michelle! Sorry we missed you the other night. We definitely need to find a time to get together. That would be fun. It looks like you had a fun break, your kids are absolutely adorable!
Cute pictures! I love the flying angel Blake picture! And Michayla on the pony - so cute. And Ally with the lipstick - hilarious! The glazed over eyes of Brent and Hunter in the study picture looks quite authentic. Okay - I like them all. It was so fun to see you over the break. Can't wait to see you again... whenever that is!
Hey Michelle!
You asked about my Law School experience thus far...sometimes it seems like I see my Sweetheart more than I ever have before, and then finals come along...and I don't see him at all. HaHa! The midwest was a little bit of culture shock for me. I didn't understand what an unfinished basement was....then we bought a house with one. Now I know! We share it with Cinderella's little friends; the mice. I am grateful Law School is only three years vs. four. The halfway point was a good feeling. How about you? How's it been so far?
It was so good to see you guys again. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
I hope you guys have a great semester and don't freeze, and hopefully we'll be able to see you again this summer!
YFC
Post a Comment