Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life is speeding up without my permission!


I feel like this little guy was just barely born and yet, it feels like he has been with us forever! He is the cutest, happiest, most loving little dude, and we just cant get enough of him. Luke loves to play hide and seek, read books (especially about animals), play ball, and most of all go outside! He begs anyone he can to take him out, and he usually succeeds. Luke was walking right at 1, and has been dangerously trying tricks off my couches, and summersaults down the stairs ever since. The kid is just BARELY starting to sleep well, and we blame that on the fact that he now has 12! teeth, including his molars. The crazy kid has been teething non-stop.










5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I can't believe Luke is that old already! I was sad I didn't make it up to see you guys while you were in Snowflake! Hopefully we won't have to wait a whole year to get to see each other!

BLStradling said...

He is sooo cute!!! What a great family you have. Happy kids are my favorite!!! Love you guys.

Josh n' Joni said...

Sounds like him and Brig would have a lot of fun. I see a get-together in our future...pretty please?

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

Wow! He is so big. Can't believe how fast the time flies! We need to get together! Miss ya!

Kim said...

What a cutie. Time truly does fly when you have kids. They are all growing too fast. Good to hear things are going well for you. If you ever come to Utah look us up.

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family