Sunday, September 5, 2010

4 months old!

We couldnt be having more fun with this adorable little dude! He is so fun and smiley and just a blessing to have around. We love him SOOOOO much.
Luke likes to mimic faces that he sees. Here is his dog face. What a smart little kid! This is also his first week in the BUMBO. He doesnt quite fit in it yet, and only stays in it for a few minutes before folding over, but he is definately a cutie patootie in the big seat:).
WOW, get a load of that slobber! Luke hardly ever spits up, but he sure is a slobber king! His clothes are always soaked! But at least they dont stink like puke like all my other kids:).

Michayla's photography skills.


Love it.


The after church shirt on the head pose. Everyone has one of these as a baby, right?
The happiest baby on the block! Here he is sporting his bouncer, his most used seat in the house.

Handsome little dude.

His monkey blanket is another favorite spot, and is usually accompanied with toys, and brother and sisters entertaining tirelessly:). We miss them when they are at school.

Just for journaling sake, notice the binky to the right of cute baby....its a MAM. He loves his mam, and will probably use it like my other kids until he is forced to give it up:) We love our binky babies.


10 comments:

Dahlia said...

4 months already?! He's such a doll! Hope all is well with each of you :) Thanks for making me smile - Luke is amazingly cute!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cutie! He has such fun little faces!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

He is sooo cute! I can't believe that he is 4 mos. already! My how time flies... Is Allyson in preschool this year? We need to come visit!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

He is sooo cute! I can't believe that he is 4 mos. already! My how time flies... Is Allyson in preschool this year? We need to come visit!

Mandy Beyeler said...

I did see these - I just didn't want to be the first one to comment - cute, as always!!

Jennifer said...

What a happy little guy! I have to say, he looks tiny compared to Connor! I am jealous that you got the drooly baby and I got the barfer. I wonder if they planned that one out in heaven.

Kim said...

Darling little man. I bet you are having a lot of fun with him. Your kids probably love it too. It's good to see that things are going well.

Tanya Leigh said...

Wow. He is precious. And that SMILE!! What a sweetie! We miss you guys!

Brian & Veronica said...

I hate you for your skinny body. But, I don't really hate you. I actually love you. a lot. :) V

Brian & Veronica said...

And your new family pic is AWESOME!!!!! :D

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family