You've seen them all! All of our babies have pretty much looked alike. I'll see if I can figure out how to get pics of Blake and Michayla when they were babies on here (they werent digital babies:)). Here's a taste of how alike they are.
What sweet kids you have! I miss you guys tons! I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER. Are you coming here this summer? I will totally drive to Snowflake to see you!
3 comments:
You don't mind your kids all looking alike when they are all beautiful! It is so fun to see your family Michelle.
They are all so cute. Why change a good thing.
What sweet kids you have! I miss you guys tons! I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER. Are you coming here this summer? I will totally drive to Snowflake to see you!
Post a Comment