
Every year has been extremely different for us here in the midwest. This year the change was welcomed, as we had an amazing, beautiful 65 degree day. Two years ago I think it might have topped out at 30! It was also fun to live in a neighborhood with tons of kids roaming, and family friendly neighbors all out and about. The kids had to be their favorite book character. Blake choose star wars....he is Captain Rex, and Michayla is Cam Jansen, her favorite mystery book series right now (well back then....she has recently started the babysitter club books, and has also formed a club at school....the 5 funky sisters....funny!) Allyson, as you see in the pictures was a repeat this year, a cowgirl. Although she did change the name of her horse to Rose. She is an interesting character. It was her choice completely, which I was very happy about, since I didnt have to get her another costume. Halloween always starts about 2 weeks too soon in my opinion. Its hard to monitor all the candy that comes through the door for those two weeks, but we seem to have made it out unscathed, besides the mounds of candy sitting on our fridge that Brent and I pick from every night:).
1 comment:
I love the idea of dressing as your favorite book character. I'll have to try that with my kids next year.
Post a Comment