Sunday, October 11, 2009

Look who is joining our family!

ITS A BABY!!!


Baby Johnston is to make his/her debut May 5th!
We couldnt be happier!

29 comments:

Dahlia said...

Congrats again! I hope you're feeling well...we're really happy for you guys!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

wow!!! Congrats to you guys!

Ina & co. said...

Hurray! Congrats!!! :)

The Fantastic Four said...

CONGRATS...as if your "endless nausea" comment on FB didn't give it away!! That's awesome, Michelle!! =)

BLStradling said...

Yea!! WE are soo happy for you all! Hope you are not too sick. Love you all!

TheShumWAYS said...

CONGRATS! How have you been feeling? Oh how exciting! WE need to chat and catch up... email me your phone # (my cell phone took a swim in the toilet)

Jenae said...

Congrats guys!! Looks like you gys have almost caught up with us. I guess we better gt on the ball!:)
We actually put our house up on the market this week and have had 4 offers already. Who said this is a bad economy? This house seems to want to sell just like our AZ home did. How do you guys like Kansas anyway? I ran a Nationals x-country meet there in collage but we didn't get to see much. What we did see was very green though.

Kendra said...

Yay for another adorable Johnston! We couldn't be more excited for you guys - and we already can't wait to meet this cool kiddo. It will be fun to have kids so close to the same age - and I am sure that these two cousins will be best buds! We love you and hopefully in just a few more weeks you start feeling better! :)

Mindy said...

I am SO happy for you! It is fun to have 4 little kids.

Jennifer said...

Hooray! That is great news!!!!!

Carlie said...

good thing that picture is labled 'baby'- i'm not sure i would have known what it was!
congrats michelle and brent. that is one lucky baby!

Brandon said...

Woot!!! Very excited to hear this! ;)

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! Hope you are feeling better!

Kristin said...

Congrats!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better. I am very excited for you guys!

Alan and Lynette said...

YIPPEE!!!!! That's so fun! Congrats on the baby AND on passing the bar!!!

Josh n' Joni said...

Yay! I'm glad to see everything is going okay...hope it continues!

Amy said...

How exciting! Hope you are feeling well! Congratulations to all of you!

Amy said...

Yay for you! I'm so excited for another MFC!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! Very exciting!!! :)

Larson Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Julie Moore said...

How exciting! Can't wait!! Hey--if you find out this little one is a boy, I have a ton of baby clothes to ship you! wE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOUR FAMILY!! LOVE YOU. MISS YOU!
Jules

Brian & Veronica said...

sa-weet!!! Yay for you guys, that's awesome. :) Love you, V

Josalyn said...

Congratulations! It's always a good thing that there are more Johnstons around!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

How exciting! Congrats! That is funny, I found your blog awhile ago and got distracted when I tried to post! What cute kids! It is fun to get back in touch!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh, my goodness! I am THRILLED for you guys! :) :) We'll keep you in our prayers for a good, strong pregnancy & wonderful delivery!

... are ya gonna find out the gender?? ...

Yippee!!

Kim said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so excited for you.

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family