Sunday, August 23, 2009

And away they go.....

My kids are now officially Schumacher Sharks:). Blake started 1st, and Michayla 2nd grade. They were SOOOOO excited, and not even scared at all. I was surprized, since their elementary school is bigger than my highschool! Anyway, we had a mid-west style thunderstorm that night, and it was still raining in the morning at 8:30, so I told the kids I'd take them. They were bummed. They wanted to walk. We are just down the street. We went to get out in the van, and it was only sprinkling, so we decided it would be ok. On the way there, we were fine. On the way back, Ally and I got a little wet:) But it was fun, and they were cute all decked out in first day apparell. Sure love these kiddos!





3 comments:

BLStradling said...

They are so cute! So glad that the first day of school was great! Hope all is well with you guys!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

A miniature Brent and a miniature Michelle! So cute! :) Hey, I need your email....AGAIN....my blog went private! Sorry, I'm so lame about losing it. Can you email me? annagk@email.phoenix.edu

Alan and Lynette said...

Holy cow! I steped out of the blogging world and everyone went nuts-o busy!!! You're family is so adorable! I love all the "new" pictures! I can't believe how much the kids have grown up!!!!

Our Growing Family

Our Growing Family