



I am the first one to admit that I'm not an avid picture taker. We have done SOOOO much here in Snowflake, and I've really only gotten just a smidge of it. We drove in just in time to enjoy the 24th celebration festivities and family reunion fun. Since then, we've pretty much just played with cousins and rode horses almost every day. Allyson is in HEAVEN! She gets up in the morning and gets herself dressed and then announces that she is ready to go riding. Luckily most morning, my neices Payge and Parci are making their rounds on their horses in the morning. Then in the afternoon, my dad saddles his horses and we go again.
4 comments:
How fun!! We sure miss you guys, Fox Ridge just isn't the same...Hope to see you before school starts next month!!!
So you all were down in Snowflake on the 17 and 18? If so, what a bummer. We were in Snowflake until the 19th! We could have hooked up and got caught up on life and family. One of these days. :) When I was down there, I had to go through all my stuff I had left at home and I went through a lot of mission letters and other memories. Thanks to both of you for being there. Love ya both and sad that we have been out of touch.
-Chad
Miss you guys! Allyson looks right at home on the horse!
Allyson is growing up so fast. She looks pretty happy. We miss you guys a ton. We want to come visit sometime. Call me and let us know when you are around.
Post a Comment